NFT Marketing Agency | Your Future With Web3 Success
14 July, 2022
The NFT Launch Process…
The NFT marketplace platform is critical for business models that require the secure exchange of non-fungible tokens. With our key features, we assist you in developing your innovative NFT marketplace development platform, using a variety of blockchain technologies.
But first, let’s talk about the harsh truth: 90% of NFT projects do not succeed. The same rule applies to other forms of businesses as they launch. It’s worth knowing that there are about 39 million NFTs listed on OpenSea. That’s a massive amount of fish basically swimming in the same pond. But at the same time, a large number of those NFTs won’t sell at all.
This means they fail to sell out their project and may need to resort to the closing thereof.
So why is it that project founders find themselves in a rut? It’s really simple:
- They do not have the skills or experience to market their project work
- They struggle to differentiate themselves in the market
- They waste too much time on influencers
Think about the obvious first: Why should anyone buy your NFT or back your project? What makes it stand out from the rest?
For starters, you need a team (like us) to pave the way. We say this because we’ve done this before and our strategies work. The success of your NFT project requires a budget and a tailored experience to launch beyond the moon.
Think of us as the 360 intermediaries with a magic NFT recipe and a space shuttle.
[Add key visual infographic]
MoonLanding Media has world-class technical resources as a Web3 marketing agency to help you build your NFT marketplace and will benefit from our top-tier design, NFT marketing and development services. Working with us means you get to work with a full-spectrum digital marketing team that has one clear goal in mind: measurable results.
Today, we’ll show you how you can claim your Web3 success with us.
What Does the Launch Process Look Like?
Building an NFT project does not only entail creating a series of artworks and then waiting for someone to purchase them. There’s a lot more to it and it starts with these pillars:
Initial Concepts & Initial Assets:
- Litepaper construction
- Website creation
- Designing of concept art pieces
- Brand asset strategy
- Smart contracts
Digital Presence Set-Up:
- Marketing or advertising strategy: Social media/community
- Fast engagement strategy – crucial for gaining followers. The more you have, the better chances you have of succeeding.
- Rapid posting
- NFT promotion and NFT advertising: FB/IG/Twitter ads strategy and implementation
- Google and YouTube Ads strategy and implementation
- Discord Ads set-up
- Shilling Mass DM approach for Twitter and Instagram
- Giveaway strategy
- Collaborations and influencer marketing
- We always rely on a STRONG e-mail presence
Brand Exploration & Immersion:
- Building a luxury structure within the Metaverse. This allows people to explore and get a taste of what you are offering (think community area or gaming lounge for interaction where your NFT gallery is displayed)
- Releasing ongoing artist content
- Initiating a SUPER hyped Discord presence, content, and community (this is of extreme importance when you launch your NFT project)
- Ongoing updates, backend sneak-peeks, AMA’s
Influencers, AMA’s & A Solid Brand Outreach:
- YouTubers are where it’s at. We want the big names and the big views
- Apart from ads, we look at generating captivating content across your socials for a presence that makes you stand out from the crowd
- Media articles – yep, those still count too
- Retargeting of NFT ads on Twitter, FB, Google, and IG
- More DMs and Shilling
- We sell like crazy with our pre-launch sequence in mind. Thank us later…
Why Our Strategies Work
We spend most of your money on media partners, which means we don’t pocket it all. Once your funnel is set up, we look into getting you the eyeballs from the people (media partners) who have what we need to make your NFT project a success. This pertains to everything from influencers to media articles that highlight you as the new kid on the block. We pay them for traffic, we give you sales.
So what do we take then? Good question. Once we’ve established a relationship with you, we ask for a mint percentage and a small fraction of NFTs, Crypto and land – if it’s a Metaverse project.
Seems fair, right?
A Hands-on Approach
We may be the ones who work like crazy to get your project recognized, but we are also responsible for building your Web3 kingdom. This includes creating a village around you where your community can roam and interact.
At the same time, we ask 3 things from you to make blast this rocket into Web3 oblivion:
- Maintain your hustling nature. We need your drive and your passion!
- Be proactive in what you need from us and what you have in mind
- Work with us to drive partnerships and alpha utility
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get into it, you’ve come to the right place. Team effort!
Successful Growth Stages
You can’t have a successful NFT project up in a few days. Sure, you can cut some corners, but we’ve been through this before and the best foot forward is a launch that relies on growth stages.
Here’s how we do it:
- A First Seed Sale that can bring you up to 100 NFT sales if you are a small project
- For larger projects, we look into a Whitelist Pre-Sale (Inclusive of 3 stages to boost more sales) that can generate up to 1000 NFT sales
- The next stage is to implement the Main Sale that can bring in up to 10,000 NFT sales
- The 4th leg of this roll-out focuses on Upsells (think upgrade plans and merchandise)
It is helpful to know that communities do expect your NFTs to sell out because if it doesn’t, your project will fizzle out and become obsolete. Of course, this is the last thing we want, so we keep things real by measuring your community numbers and launching a realistic amount of NFTs for sale.
For example, if you have 2,000 community members on your pre-sale list, we look at launching only 500 to 1,000 NFTs. Once that round is complete, we take on another sale with the same structure and objective.
A solid budget is the rocket fuel that markets your NFT project. With limited financial resources, your project may not be able to claim the success it deserves, but there is also no need to be excessive.
Most average projects spend $30,000 – $100,000 on initial marketing. But what you earn from your NFT sales can help you re-launch another round and market it to the same effect. Larger projects that sell out at around $5 million spend around $1 million on launching.
The reality, however, is that you cannot expect to make $1 million on a launch that only costs $30,000.
Now – let’s talk numbers…
- Typically, whitelisted users cost around $5-20 each on the platforms that you are purchasing eyeballs from
- The average mint percentage comes in between anything from 10-40% – but this is just a simplified example since no two projects run the same
- You can also expect an average of 10/0.2 (20% mint) = $50 per buyer just on ad-spend (plus team expenses)
- Typical mint price comes in at $200
- Initial ROI = 4x in 3 months
- PLUS bonuses from referrals and viral effects = extra 1x
- Total ROI = 5x
[Add key visual infographic]
So, what’s next?
Set up a strategy session with us and remember to save that link to your calendar. Also, be sure to review your expectations and roadmap beforehand so that we can have a clear vision of what your objectives are and how we can exceed them. In the meantime, think about your utilities and your Unique Value/Selling Propositions.
There are numerous reasons why people are developing NFT projects. One of the main reasons is that NFTs have entered the mainstream and are on the verge of capturing market share from multiple markets and industries at the same time. As a result, now is the best time to get started.
However, make certain that the project does not become lost among the countless projects that never see the light of day because they never discovered their true purpose for being.
Using our experience, ingenuity, and proven systems, we combine your vision with our digital marketing strategies. By leveraging the right networks, relationships, strategic placements, and community engagement, we make sure your project breaks through the noise and excels as a unique game-changer in the market!
More about us
Working with Moonlanding Media means you get to work with a full-spectrum digital marketing team who has one clear goal in mind: measurable results.
We take on a 360-degree strategy based on your project objectives and keep a transparent conversation about where we can take your project, as well as how:
Our methods can support you through any of the key project stages including:
If you’re considering starting your own NFT project, you’ve come to the right place. MoonLanding Media is here to help you achieve your NFT goals.
With our impressive token standards, we meticulously design your NFT marketplace and develop the platform with exceptional NFT smart contract auditing solutions so that you know how to sell NFT and market your NFT with great effect. We make every effort to provide the best features possible. We constantly monitor your NFT marketplace and provide software update maintenance support.